Polo Forest Weekend Trekking Camp
The polo forest area was a part of a vast territory and Vijaynagar was the capital 600 years back. The jungle has 4 sculptured gates made of local sedimentary rocks in each direction. Development of the city was done along the river banks of Harnav. The jungles are rich with many wild animals like leopards and bears. Spiders and pythons are also found in the dense jungle area. In tress, here are more than 600 types. Many species of water birds and crabs are also found in the river and reservoir.
Schedule for Manali Summer Trekking Camp
-> Reporting on 01:30 AM at Shivaranjani Cross Road
-> Arrival at Idar, trek to Idar gadh
-> Departure for Polo Campsite, Tent pitching and tent allotment
-> Breakfast & after Free time for Site Seeing
-> Departure for Adventure Activities like Rappelling, Caving, Chimney climbing
-> Early morning trek Bhim Parvat
-> Free time for Site seeing at Vanaj dem
-> Valedictory session
-> Departure for Ahmedabad with Fabulous Adventurous memories
All the facilities, Activities, Proposed Schedule/Itinerary and services mentioned above are clearly subject to weather conditions and all other unforeseen situations like Vehicle strike/Forest permit issues/Government restriction.
Places to visit under Polo Forest Weekend Trekking Camp
-> Harnav River & Dam
-> Sharneshwar Temple
-> Jain Temple
-> Bhim Parvat
-> Rock Garden
-> Idariyo Gadh
-> Polo Forest
Activites in the Polo Forest Weekend Trekking Camp
Activity 1: Rappelling
Activity 1: Rock Climbing
Activity 2: Trekking
Activity 3: Site Seeing
Activity 4 : Team Games
Activity 5: Campfire
Travelling by Non AC 3*2 or 2*2 Bus
Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Accommodation in Tent (Tent & Mattress provided)
Volunteers or Instructors
First Aid Support
Food during travel
2nd day night dinner
Anything not mentioned in above
Emergency medical after First Aid Support
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on firstname.lastname@example.org through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation -> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
Thing to be carried…
Backpack, & Plastic bags
1 pair cloths(shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
Warm clothing (as per season)
Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
Sun cap & goggles
Personal sanitary items
2 water bottles
Sleeping bag or Blanket
Mug & Spoon
Soft copy of fee receipt
Original Identity Proof
Mobile, camera, chargers
Personal medication if any
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office
Please write Cheque in favouring “TREK ON”
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis and advanced booking can be made by paying half payment. However, the remaining fees must be paid before 20 days of departure.
After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 48 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID email@example.com
The fees structure would be same for the group of the fixed strength.
Click Here: Register Now