About Manali Summer Trekking Camp
Manali, one of the most famous hill stations of India is nested in the northern end of Kullu Valley (Himachal Pradesh). The word Manali is regarded as the changed name of “Manu-Alaya” which literally means “the abode of Manu”. The small town Manali is situated at an altitude of 6750 feet on the bank of holy Beas river. It is one of the most popular hill stations of Himalayan range in Himachal Pradesh.
Experiencing the view of hill stations surrounding Manali is a marvellous experience. Some of the Himalayan peaks which can be seen surrounding Manali are, Hanuman Tibba, 7 sister peak, Friendship peak, Patalsu peak, Ladakhi peak, Manali opens up many opportunities for not only nature lovers, but also for people who are fond of adventure sports. There are many adventurous sports possible in and around Manali. Manali is a popular destination for many trekkers. Bhrigu lake is one of the famous trekking destination. There are countless trekking destinations in and around Manali.
Schedule for Manali Summer Trekking Camp
Day 1: Departure form Ahmedabad 11:00 am
Day 2: Arrival at Pathankot near 3:30 pm, Departure for Manali, Overnight Journey
Day 3: Arrival at Manali Base camp, Acclimatization walk & Free time for adventure activities
Day 4: Drive to Gulaba & trek to Roli Kholi (12500ft) Advance base camp, Night in Tent
Day 5: Trek to Bhrigu Lake (14100ft) & Back to Roli Kholi advance base camp
Day 6: Trek back to Gulaba & visit Solang Valley, back to campsite
Day 7: Free day for Site Seeing in Manali, evening departure for Pathankot, Overnight Journey
Day 8: Morning arrival at Pathankot, Departure for Ahmedabad 10:00 AM with adventurous memories
Day 9: Arrival at Ahmedabad near 3:30 PM
Customization available for Amritsar – Golden Temple & Wagha Border.
One day more if participant choose Amritsar – Golden Temple & Wagha border.
All the facilities, Activities, Proposed Schedule/Itinerary and services mentioned above are clearly subject to weather conditions and all other unforeseen situations like Vehicle strike/Forest permit issues/Government restriction. In case bed snow Condition or bed weather condition at Bhrigu Lake then optional trek for Chandarkhani Pass or Another trek may be Choose.
Places to visit under Manali Summer Trekking Camp
-> Manali Town
-> Bhrigu Lake / Chandarkhani Pass
-> Solang Valley
-> Vashisht Temple
-> Hot water Spring
-> Manali Market
-> Hadimba Temple
As per Package visit below places
-> Amritsar – golden Temple
-> Jallianwala Bag
-> Wagha Border
Activites in the Trip to Himachal Pradesh
Activity 1: Rappelling
Activity 2: Trekking
Activity 3: Site Seeing
Activity 3: Team Games
Activity 3: Campfire
Travelling by Train SL class & Bus/Winger
All meal after reaching on Manali (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Accommodation in tent (Tent + Sleeping mat + Sleeping Bag)
First Aid Support
Volunteers or Instructors
Food during Travelling & on the day of Visiting Amritsar, Wagha Border
Paragliding, River Rafting or any other paid Rides/Activities
Anything not mentioned in above
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on email@example.com through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation -> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
Thing to be carried…
Rucksack, Carry Bag & Plastic bags
5 pair of full sleeve cloths (shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
Warm clothing (jacket, gloves, woolen cap, socks, thermal inner wear)
Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
Sun cap & goggles
Personal sanitary items
Cold cream, anti-sunburn cream & facewash
2 water bottles
Lunch box, Mug & Spoon
Original Identity Proof
Soft copy of fee receipt
Bedding & Snacks for travel
Mobile, camera, chargers
Personal medication if any
Trekking Stick (optional if needed)
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office
Please write Cheque in favouring “TREK ON”
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis and advanced booking can be made by paying half payment. However, the remaining fees must be paid before 20 days of departure.
After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 48 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees structure would be same for the group of the fixed strength.
Click Here: Register Now