About Trip to Himachal Pradesh
Tourism in Himachal Pradesh is a major contributor to the state's economy and growth. The mountainous state with its himalayan landscapes attracts tourists from all over the world. The state is also referred to as "Dev Bhoomi" (meaning Abode of Gods) due to its mention as such in ancient Hindu texts and occurrence of a large number of historical temples in the state.
Experiencing the view of hill stations surrounding Manali, Dalhousie & Dhramsala is a marvelous experience. Himachal opens up many opportunities for not only nature lovers, but also for people who are fond of adventure sports. There are many adventurous sports possible in Himachal Pradesh. There are countless Trekking & Adventure Sport destinations.
Schedule for Trip to Himachal Pradesh
Day 1: Departure from Ahmedabad, overnight train journey
Day 2: Arrival at Pathankot, departure for Dalhousie.
Day 3: Free day for Visit Dalhousie Town and Local Site seeing
Day 4: Visit Khajjiar - Mini Switzerland of India and Dainkund hills(9700ft), Departure for Manali, overnight journey
Day 5: Arrival at Manali, Acclimatization and adventure Activities
Day 6: Trek to higher Point, Back to Campsite
Day 7: Free time for river rafting & Paragliding & other Adventure Activities.
Day 8: Free time for Visit Manali Market and local site seeing, Departure for Dharamshala at evening after dinner.
Day 9: Arrival at Dharamshala, & Site Seeing in Dharamshala, Macload-Ganj, Cricket Stadium, Stay in Pathankot Hotel/Guest House.
Day 10: Early morning departure for Amritsar, Visit Golden temple and Wagha Border, Departure back to Pathankot
Day 11: Departure for Ahmedabad at 10:30 AM (19224 JAT-ADI EXPRESS)
Day 12: Arrival at Ahmedabad, with Adventurous memories
Places to visit under Trip to Himachal Pradesh
-> Dalhousie Town
-> Khajjiar - Mini Switzerland of India
-> Dainkund Hill (9700ft)
-> Kalatop Forest
-> Panchpulla & Tibetan Market
-> Subhash Chowk & Church
-> Manali Town
-> Solang Valley
-> Hidimba devi Temple
-> Vashist Temple & Hot Water Spring
-> Manali Market - Mall Road
-> Cricket Stadium - Dharamsala
-> Dalai Lama Temple
-> Amritasr - Golden Temple
-> Jallianwala Bagh
-> Wagha Border
Activites in the Trip to Himachal Pradesh
Activity 1: Rappelling
Activity 2: Trekking
Activity 3: Site Seeing
Activity 3: Team Games
Activity 3: Campfire
Travelling by Train SL class & Bus/Winger
Accommodation in tent/Guest House/Hotel (Sharing basis)
First Aid Support
Volunteers or Instructors
Food during Travelling & on the day of Visiting Amritsar, Wagha Border
Paragliding or any other paid Rides/Activities
Anything not mentioned in above
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on firstname.lastname@example.org through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation -> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
Thing to be carried…
Rucksack, Carry Bag & Plastic bags
5 pair of full sleeve cloths (shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
Warm clothing (jacket, gloves, woolen cap, socks, thermal inner wear)
Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
Sun cap & goggles
Personal sanitary items
Cold cream, anti-sunburn cream & facewash
2 water bottles
Lunch box, Mug & Spoon
Original Identity Proof
Soft copy of fee receipt
Bedding & Snacks for travel
Mobile, camera, chargers
Personal medication if any
Trekking Stick (optional if needed)
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office
Please write Cheque in favouring “TREK ON”
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis and advanced booking can be made by paying half payment. However, the remaining fees must be paid before 20 days of departure.
After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 48 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID email@example.com
The fees structure would be same for the group of the fixed strength.
Click Here: Register Now